Company 2 - "John H. Donovan Memorial Station"
The original Company Two fire station was completed in 1943, when a citizen consistently fought and advocated for the fire station to be built after a serious fire broke out in town. The current Company Two fire house was built in 1988. The Company retained its slogan, "The John H. Donovan Memorial Station", for sentimental value. This station is located right on the beach front, in the Washington Village section of town, and see's a fair amount of the action in town. The fire station is a popular site for tourism, and handles much of the public relations. This station is first due to the beach area. Company Two is complete with living quarters and showers, a lounge, radio room, a tool room, storage areas, and captains offices. This station has three bays and is home to Engine 2-12, Tower Ladder 2-12, TAC 2-12, Forestry 1-12, and Air/Light 1-12.