Jefferson Hose Company
The Jefferson Hose Company was founded in 1905 when Willowdale was still separate towns before consolidation in 1910. This fire station responds to around 600 calls for service annually including fire, rescue, EMS, and hazardous materials runs. The membership is just shy of 20 active members, who run with their sole engine company.
Engine 8 is a 1988 Seagrave J Pumper with a 1,250 gallon per minute pump and a 500 gallon water tank. This unit is equipped a set of Hurst extrication equipment and stabilization equipment, the standard engine company equipment, and BLS medical equipment.